Tavistock Women's Victorian Button Boots (Black)
Tavistock Victorian Button Boots are based on original antique button boots in museum collections and our own archive of historic footwear. They feature true historical functionality with a 9-button closure as well as beautiful styling and superior comfort.
Wear Tavistock boots with late Victorian and Edwardian attire, be it historical, cottagecore, dark academia, or historybounding. Tavistocks not only look perfectly period, but give the experience the past as well.
You will need a button hook to easily close your boots. Button hooks are sold separately.
Materials & Sizing
- Uppers are high grade, soft calfskin leather.
- Custom made French heels are 2 in / 5 cm high, and perfectly balanced for all-day comfort.
- 100% leather soles
- Lined with a leather collar and twill lining.
- Shaft measures 6.5 in / 16.5 cm high
- Top circumference measures 10.5 in / 27 cm
- "B" width (average).
- Buttons can be moved in or out for tighter or looser fit through ankle and calf
- Runs true to size for most customers.
- Order a half-size larger for wide-width feet, or if you prefer your shoes to fit more loosely, or intend to wear with thicker stockings.
- A button hook is strongly recommended for ease of closure; sold separately